This week, we have twelve insightful quotes from financial expert, Robert Kiyosaki. Allow yourself to become inspired and empowered toward financial freedom.
1. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.”
2. “Change your focus from making money to serving more people. Serving people makes the money come in.”
3. “Find out where you are at, where you are going and build a plan to get there.”
4. “If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.”
5. “The hardest part of change is going through the unknown.”
6. “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.”
7. “The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.”
8. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.”
9. “The power of “can’t”: The word “can’t” makes strong people weak, blinds people who can see, saddens happy people, turns brave people into cowards, robs a genius of their brilliance, causes rich people to think poorly, and limits the achievements of that great person living inside us all.”
10. “If people are prepared to be flexible, keep an open mind and learn, they will grow richer and richer through the changes. If they think money will solve the problems, I am afraid those people will have a rough ride. Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.”
11. “The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind. If it is trained well, it can create enormous wealth in what seems to be an instant.”
12. “FOCUS – Follow One Course Until Successful”
Remember our goal is to get Financial F.I.T. (Focused, Involved to Transform your life).
Until next week,