Your journey to financial freedom and prosperous tomorrow
Tammikka has twenty years of accounting and financial professional experience. She has transitioned her professional financial skills to teaching individuals how to create wealth in their personal lives by developing custom made financial plan for their lives. She works with families in private, one-on-one consultations to rebuild their financial lives by sharing successful strategies and useful tools.
The family financial journey creates a custom made plan including components of Debt Management, Budgeting, Money Management, Estate Planning, Income Tax, Benefits, Insurance, Investment and Retirement Planning.
Tammikka has many interactive, practical workshops structured for various group sizes that are focused on enhancing and bettering your personal life. Her unique style enables her to translate foundational financial principles into relatable topics for all ages. Check out four popular seminars that will educate and equip your audience for financial success!
Personal Finance and Money Management 101
This is your personal guide to managing, budgeting, spending, and saving money in the 21st century. This is the first step to taking personal control of your finances and building financial stability.
- Establish financial goals
- Get your finances in order and organized for life
- Create a report to track your spend
- Budgeting made easy
- Develop savings mindset and lifestyle
Credit and Debt Management
Over the last few years, many individuals have experienced tragic losses in their financial lives. Here is your guide to rebuilding and managing your credit combined with developing solid debt management skills to sustain your financial future.
- Basic understanding of credit reporting & scoring
- Repair credit report
- General overview of debt management
- Debt management ratios and tools
Financial Makeover: Seven Principles to Financial Wholeness
Here is your guide to build a roadmap that includes healthy financial profile, mindset, and lifestyle that produces a financial legacy for the next generation.
- Learn practical, simple steps on how to manage money God’s way
- Create a renewed mindset about wealth and debt
- Embrace living within your means because it creates financial stability
- Discover the faith factor as related to financial wholeness
Financial Structure for the Local Church
This is the guide on how to build solid financial foundation that keeps the local church safe and healthy for the future.
- Know the important financial infrastructure documents for all churches
- Establish key internal controls to keep the local church safe
- Learn the importance of accurate record keeping
- Understand church credit and debt management
- Create strong banking relationships
To learn more about the financial development family consultations and group workshops, schedule an appointment with Tammikka today!